www.healthprose.org caters to all your health needs with utmost care by providing pure pharmaceutical grade medicines
Malawi, Market Related (Negotiable)
Permanent position in the Human Resources sector posted by Reserve Bank of Malawi
Employer: Reserve Bank of Malawi
The incumbent will report to the Director of Finance and Administration. He/she will be responsible for developing and implementing Human Resources (HR) policies, procedures and systems. He/she will also provide HR services to all staff and undertake administrative functions.
1) Contributes to the development of and implements MEFMI strategy on human resources management and development.
Key Performance Areas
3) Develops and implements human resources policies and procedures.4) Assists line managers and staff to understand and comply with human resources policies and procedures.
5) Facilitates the recruitment and selection of competent staff and prepares the relevant documentation.6) Administers, coordinates and maintains the performance management system.
7) Develops the staff learning and development plan and coordinates and implements staff learning and development programmes to ensure compliance with identified or emerging needs.
8) Manages the Human Resources Management Information System.9) Develops, recommends, implements and maintains reward systems that enable the attraction and retention of the best talent.
14) Manages the Institute’s regional capacity building programme for Heads of Human Resources.15) Contributes to MEFMI publications (e.g. quarterly progress and annual report) and prepares HR reports that meet management information needs.
中信集團 召開『“不忘初心，牢記使命』主題教育動員大會，集團黨委書記兼董事長常振明同志作主題講話 更多
中信集團 召開『“不忘初心，牢記使命』主題教育動員大會 更多
非洲研究中心(亞洲)暨《國際誠信與品牌》客服中心開幕典禮在香港舉行 中聯辦有關領導出席 更多